Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

COVER FOR ODAS A FUTBOLISTAS BY HINCHAS DE POESIA PRESS, 2010



(click to enlarge)

On Saturday the 3rd I uploaded our second iteration on MagCloud. It was a collection of all the soccer poems Abel Folgar and I have been writing in preparation of the 2010 World Cup. The cover was illustrated by Chaz Folgar, the cartoonist behind Goif! comix. Chaz has been making covers for Abel and I for a while now and I think his designs are sound and highly nuanced. If you were to ask me to further explain that last comment I am not sure I could. I might just tell you to look at his work and judge for yourselves....

No comments: