Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

HINCHAS TO JOIN CLMP?

I am thinking of joining CLMP to make the work J. David and I do for Hinchas de Poesia a little more legit. They have created their own necessity and design and cultivate resources for independent and established presses. I think it will definitely advantageous for Hinchas to join them and better define the work we are striving to do with the online magazine and the micro-press.

The following are questions that I am going to have to answer with my online application. I am even thinking of calling the Membership Manager to consult...

1.) Describe the editorial focus or mission of your press or magazine

2.) Discuss future plans or goals for your organization. Are there any issues you hope CLMP can help you address?

No comments: