Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Thursday, July 12, 2012











These beautiful images are from an El Salvadorean primer. I would really like to use these images for the seventh issue of Hinchas, but would like to change the pattern that I typically use to lay out our online journal.

I want these images to create like a thematic kernel that is repeated through the issue, and maybe the biggest question is whether to use a limited but user-friendly software like Adobe Muse or just do the whole ish using a CMS.

I still don't know, but I do know that these images need to be resuscitated and that Hinchas will happily be the squad with the defibrilator.

No comments: