Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

SUBJECT SEARCHING ON ACADEMIC SEARCH PREMIER

Someone suggested that I actually upload the web tutorial that I was writing about in my last posting. So, here it is, my web tutorial on subject term searching using Academic Search Premier. This promises to be the first in a long line of web tutorials; I am not moving into .avi and .exe territory.

Also, I am about done with Victor Pelevin's "The Sacred Book of the Werewolf," which is the most picaresque novel that I have read since Tomas Mann's "Confessions of Felix Krull." It is a must read for all of you out there that love literature mingled with science fiction.

Let me know what you think of the tutorial, but please keep in mind that I am just now learning how to wield this specific software.

No comments: