Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

COVER IDEAS FOR "ODAS A FUTBOLISTAS" BY HINCHAS DE POESIA PRESS


(click to enlarge)

The rush is on for me to put together, Odas a Futbolistas, through MagCloud. Of course, the cover is going to be designed by Chaz, but I have put an April 2 deadline for myself because I would like to make it to a zine fest on the Rutgers campus.

So, thinking of the cover has taken over and I came up with this one from a google image search of futbol and soccer. Excuse the skill of the illustration, every thing I don't know about art I taught myself.

No comments: