A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
MY FAVORITE STORE IN NYC
This is the business card of my favorite stores in NYC. It is located close to Dyckman Street around 207 and Broadway (actually it's btwn Nagel and Thayer). I passed by it one night while I was killing time. What caught my attention at first is that 85% of the store was lady's lingerie and the other 15% was soccer gear. Now, when I say soccer gear I mean like cleats and the whole repertoire of Mexican soccer club jerseys.