Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HOLY CRAP! CHECK OUT THE WORLD DIGITAL LIBRARY PROJECT

This morning at around 7:25 I got a call from my pops. I was thinking that it was like important because we rarely talk that early. When I answered the phone, my Dad asked whether or not I had seen the World Digital Library Project. I said I read something about but had not seen it. Well, this morning, at work, I had a little time to check out the site and was completely blown away. Imagine an encyclopedia that allows you to zoom in on the artifacts, like they let you on Google Maps. I would also like to congratulate the World Digital Library Project on its taxonomies, categories, and cooperation that is has brought to the world. Join me as the WDLP says, Hello Cool World!The website can be found at http://www.wdl.org/en

No comments: