Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Friday, February 5, 2010

MY NEW FAVORITE ARTIST, COLIN SCHAFER



I have been told by the artist's father that this is an illustration of a pterodactyl. The artist calls me, in fact, pterodactyl after pulling a little stunt in a ridiculously tiny Thai funearal restaurant.

I was telling an anecdote about how on transcontinental flight little babies that are crying vociferously resemble like fleshy pterodactyls, and proceeded to rear my stupid head and give the funeral restaurant an auditory taste of what that sounds like.

My call summoned even the chefs in the back of this tiny Thai funeral restaurant.

No comments: