Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Monday, June 1, 2009

MAKING ZINES THE OLD FASHIONED WAY

Today, I learned how to make a 6 page zine with a 2 page cover on the internet. The guy's video how-to was good, although I did have to keep rewinding the youtube tracking when he glossed over consequential steps. Especially tricky is cutting the fold that frees up the pages. I am also putting this on my blog so that I know where it is at all times because I would like to start production on a line of zines for Hinchas de Poesia, a new magazine I am trying to start with David Gonzalez, a writer in the FIU/MFA program.

No comments: