Spicaresque:

A Spanglish blog dedicated to the works, ruminations, and mongrel pyrotechnics of Yago S. Cura, an Argentine-American poet, translator, publisher & futbol cretin. Yago publishes Hinchas de Poesia, an online literary journal, & is the sole proprietor of Hinchas Press.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

ODE by YAGO CURA



This is the cover of a zine I created called, Ode. The piece of paper that I folded to create Ode had an ode to Ronaldo on it that I was working on. Even though it's just a rough draft, folded into a zine, the different panes act like little portraits of the process of writing a poem.





This is the piece of paper that I folded and made into a zine. I would like to start selling these little zines. How much do you think they should go for? Please don't forget to subtract the postage that I would use to actually send this piece out...

No comments: